Thursday, April 26, 2012

Will I see any difference upgrading from 9800 gt green edition to EVGA Nvidia GTX550Ti 1GB 192-Bit?

Will my q8200 processor hold me back loads?

Thanks|||WOAH! I actually just made that upgrade from my 9800GT to the 550ti last week and it is way better and faster with my E5800 dual core at 3.2ghz. Now, your processor is a little bit faster than mine so you will see a huge change. I love this card! However, I really should have saved up a little more to get a gtx560 because thats the new card that came out and its really good. A good rule of thumb that I go by when upgrading my internals is buy your graphics card and processor at the same price. If you dont do this, your processor will be overworked by your expensive graphics card and lose some performance.



Hope this helped!



Also, I was wondering how much you bought your processor for when you got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment