Thursday, April 26, 2012

Can you tell me if my computer is good?

I just got a new computer and i just wanted to know if it was good in terms of specs or if your a gamer would i be able to max out games like crysis 2 with it.

The specs are:

-Intel I5 2nd Generation

-GTX550TI graphics care

-8GB ram windows 64bit

-1TB hard drive

thanks|||It's pretty good. You should be able to play most games near maximum settings. One exception that i can think of though is Crysis 2. Now it will easily play Crysis 2 the way it comes on the disc but when you add on the DirectX 11 patch and the high resolution textures pack, the 550ti will struggle.|||It will max out crysis 2, but a lot of computers would. Crysis 2 for some reason is not that demanding. (I have completed it its a good game by the way.) Even my gaming computer from 2009 can max Crysis so yours will trust me.



The RAM is good, games do not need much more than 4GB of RAM currently so you completely pass there. For some reason people think upgrading the RAM is really important but it isn't as important as other specs.



Intel i5 2nd Gen? Thats the i5 2500 if I am remembering correctly? If so it is the best gaming processor in the world at the moment so congratulations. (this doesnt mean its the best, its only the best for games). the i5 2500 and the i7 2600/2600k are the same for games.



Your hard drive is probably a standard 7200rpm which is alright, unless you get a solid state you will not really notice much of a difference.



The GTX550 is a good card, but its not top of the range. Look at the benchmark results.



http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_e…



Your one is about 20/30th from the top, do not get me wrong though, it is still a great card and will get good Frames per second at Crysis 2 on max.|||Yer it's very good but it depends on what your gona use it for; everyday use it'll be amazing, should play almost any game and I guess if your a developer it should do fine. I don't suppose your going to run a server so I won't go over that|||Looks good so far



Builds spec...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTLYTjnpX…

Good Builds ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1bCZEIhH…|||Care to do a straight swap? I wont include the specs for mine you'd just laugh!|||Nice hot rod.

No comments:

Post a Comment